WebSpero Solutions recognize the needs of its visitors and clients while regarding their privacy. Our approach to privacy and data protection is enhanced beyond legal compliance. Believing that customers are treasure and source to accomplish the business mission, we respect their privacy and consider it as an imperative part of our culture.
What Type Of Information Do We Collect?
When you visit or request any service on our website, we collect certain information that includes but not limited to your name, email address, IP address, web browser, time zone, phone number, etc with the help of Cookies, Log files, Web beacons, tags, and pixels. Further, as your browse our site, we assemble the following information –
- Purpose Of Your Visit – We entail to know the purpose of your visit to our site. This includes information such as page views and resources accessed. This covers the data regarding traffic, communication, and location.
- Information that you share with us voluntarily while registering, filling the form, or having communication with us.
Note: When we talk about ‘Personal information’, we refer it to as Device information and Form information. Besides, when you process any payment, we do not access or save any financial detail and credit card or bank details.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
We accumulate and use the personal information to have a grasp of your interest and requirements. In addition, we bring the gathered information into use for the following purposes –
- To communicate with you regarding our product and services and to let you have in-depth knowledge regarding our services
- To send the additional information about our business and services that you are interested in. This will be only provided when you request a particular product, service, or query.
- To notify you about the changes we make to our website or services.
- To improve and optimize our site by generating the analytics, that is how customers browse our site and interact with it. This is to prepare the strategies for enhanced marketing and advertising campaigns.
How Do We Share Personal Information?
We do not sell, rent, or share personal information with a third-party for any of the purposes, except for the cases mentioned below.
- To accomplish your order or request for the particular business service.
- To identify the report of Google analytics, that is the response of customers while interacting with our site. You can be ensured about the privacy protection of Google here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- To comply with legal rights and to defend against legal claims.
- To develop the financial aspects of the business such as business transfer, but without disclosing the credit card or bank details.
We collect and keep the private information with us that you have shared while filling out the form, having communication, or for any other purpose until you asked us to delete it.
Note: This data will not identify you personally but will only be statistical data that will help to improve or enhance our website. In case, you do not want us to save your data, you have the option to decline cookies in your settings.
Third-Party Links or Websites
Copyrights And Trademarks
The information listed on this page is the latest and precise. This is under the exclusive ownership of WebSpero Solutions. We do not allow anyone to use, copy, or print the information without our permission.
Your Acceptance To The Policy
In case you do not agree to the policy, we sedately suggest not to use the website and share any personal information.