High Traffic and Revenue for a Leading Fashion Brand.
Brand: Couture Candy
Couture Candy is a prominent fashion destination for fashion-savvy and value-conscious consumers. For 14 years, customers have been delighted by the high-end designer wear apparel & accessories available at competitive prices.
Couture Candy came to WebSpero seeking solutions for scaling their sales and traffic:
- They needed help increasing website traffic
- They wanted to increase their ROI
- They were bleeding money
Our approach to solving these challenges was to bifurcate our efforts within CRO and SEO simultaneously. The website audit revealed we could have a big impact on conversions by plugging certain leaks and optimizing the low-hanging fruits within CRO and SEO. Here is how we did it:
- Optimized Couture Candy’s website to be responsive to drive in more sales.
- Introduced store credits to increase customer engagement and re-visits on the store.
- Made structural changes to the website following Google’s quality checks which resulted in better crawling.
- Deleted all low-performing pages, further optimizing performance.
- Identified high-performing pages and optimized them for better indexing.
- Transitioned to Shopify without losing out on traffic.
- Generated buzz around the brand by reaching out to influential bloggers and fashion review portals for high-quality backlinks.
- Made each category and product page more intuitive to the customer, which helped reduce cart abandonment by 20%.
300% increase in organic traffic
We successfully increased the traffic of Couture Candy by 300% and increased their ROI by 601%. Here are a few more successful stats:
- Traffic in April 2020: 51,093
- Traffic in April 2021: 176,010
This shows a 244.49% increase in traffic, resulting in a 389.49% increase in revenue.
Significant improvement in organic search share
In addition, we improved their keyword ranking in the following way:
- Keywords in 2019: 34,537
- Keywords in 2020: 46,793
That’s a growth of 12,256 keywords in just one year.
Increase in top 3 SERP rankings
- Top 3 keywords in 2019: 2,724
- Top 3 keywords in 2020: 3,170
That’s a growth of 428 keywords in the top 3 positions on SERP.