Streamlined Customer Acquisition Strategies For Consistent Conversions
Brand: Tiny Hearts Education
Tiny Hearts First Aid is an Australian training organization providing nationally recognized training, accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority. Founders Nikki Jurcutz and Rachael Waia are on a mission to help educate and create a tribe of empowered parents adept at the knowledge and skill of first aid.
Tiny Hearts reached out to our PPC experts to help with:
- Expanding their reach.
- Improving website traffic.
- Improving their overall sales through new user acquisitions.
Since Tiny Hearts found success with our Facebook ad campaign, we decided to gain more users by running performance-driven Google ads campaigns. Here’s how we helped Tiny Hearts Education:
- Audience Profiling: No two customers are the same. While all parents want to educate themselves on being the best caregiver, our PPC experts knew the only way to create a personalized ad campaign was to create target audience profiles and match the right profile with the right goal.
- Funnel Ads: After clearly understanding each audience personas’ pain points and strengths, our PPC experts created the right strategy to deliver the right content at the right time to the right audience.
- Streamline goals: While Tiny Hearts wanted a boost in sales, our PPC experts knew we had to do more than create an awareness campaign for selling their courses. So, a deep understanding of the buyer’s journey allowed us to create micro-goals that led to the overall aim of boosting conversions.
4,300% increase in conversions
WebSpero’s adept team of PPC experts could achieve constant results for the three goals:
- New customer acquisition without exceeding client’s PPC budget.
- Scale revenue through different digital channels (Facebook and Google Ads).
- Maximize current opportunities within Tiny Heart’s existing customer list.
Our results speak volumes: share
In addition, we improved their keyword ranking in the following way:
- 3,532.73% increase in the clicks
- 4,300% increase in the conversions
- 6,215.93% increase in conversion value
- 575.85% increase in the ROAS
- 78.76% decrease in cost per conversion
- 74.27% decrease in the average CPC