Streamlining Migrations & Integrations To Apps Of Your Choice So Your Brand Continues To Scale, Hassle-free.
Brand: ORTC Clothing Co.
ORTC Clothing Co. is a prominent fashion brand in Australia. They’re known for their timeless, high-quality clothing. For the past five years, they’ve been busy growing their brand exponentially. With a triple-digit inventory size and an offline retail store, ORTC clothing has become a household name for fashion-forward folks in Adelaide, Australia.
ORTC was already using DEAR inventory for their stock management, order management, and invoicing. They approached us to help them integrate the sales channels (ICONIC) to ShipStation to transfer all order details from the ICONIC marketplace to ShipStation. The following were the challenges faced by them for fulfillment and managing invoices, status updates, and the such:
- They wanted a seamless integration such that it wouldn’t affect the existing setup.
- Their interactions with other web development agencies were sadly unfruitful due to poor documentation.
- With WebSpero, our challenge was to find a way to manage the integration seamlessly between three different platforms (Dear Inventory/ ICONIC/ ShipStation).
- As these platforms were of different complexities, we needed to find a way to ensure smooth synchronization of data from all marketplace channels to ShipStation.
- Furthermore, we needed to find a way to integrate DEAR inventory to manage their invoicing and order fulfillment.
Our approach to solving these challenges was to bifurcate our efforts within CRO and SEO simultaneously. The website audit revealed we could have a big impact on conversions by plugging certain leaks and optimizing the low-hanging fruits within CRO and SEO. Here is how we did it:
- Using various webhooks for synchronizing product details (such as product image, descriptions, price, order details, customer, location, etc.), we successfully integrated the data from the ICONIC marketplace to ShipStation.
- Furthermore, we established a two-way communication so that our client could easily manage order fulfillment, shipping, and invoicing right from the DEAR Inventory management software.
- Our expert web developers implemented a cron job for uploading orders on the liver server with validations.