Grow User Engagement And Sales With Easy Third-Party Integrations Customized To Your Exact Requirements
Brand: Only Dream Dresses
Only Dream Dresses is Australia’s renowned online pre-loved wedding dress marketplace. The brand helps brides-to-be find their perfect preloved wedding dresses online at a fraction of the price. The store is a favorite among brides because of its size, inclusivity, a wide inventory, and affordable prices.
Only Dream Dresses approached WebSpero for customization in running an eCommerce platform:
- They needed features added on in a third-party paid marketplace plugin for user engagement and growth in sales. In addition, they needed help with allowing wedding dresses merchants and buyers to communicate seamlessly.
- The client wanted to customize the admin, seller, and buyer dashboards with custom statistics and feature add-ons without impacting the current user database.
- They were also facing a loss in sales as email triggering, and market funnels were not performing as expected.
- As the client’s previous developer stopped working with them mid-way, we needed to understand the existing developed structure.
- We have suggested to the client that we’ll first move with the existing improvements and infrastructure enhancement for better website performance and then move on to further improvements/ features add-on. This way, we brought structure to the old unstructured coding patterns.
- Furthermore, we performed Front End Design Modification for an intuitive experience for all users.
- We improved the backend infrastructure development for proper data synchronization.
- Our expert developers created custom membership development with user roles. In addition, we customized the dashboard data listing based on roles and subscriptions taken/assigned.
- We implemented email marketing triggering optimizations.
- Our developers then set up payment gateway integration with an automatic deduction for recurring payments on a subscription basis.
- The existing portal was running using WordPress CMS, Woocommerce, and YITH plugin, using custom development in the front end using React JS.